Sunday, September 13, 2009

E Cigarettes popularity on the rise

E cigarettes are something I have heard very little about. However, by going to their website I was able to find out exactly what E Cigarettes are and why they are getting to be so popular. E Cigarettes are supposed to be a "healthier" alternative that normal cigarettes, however they still have tobacco, just contain less of the toxins. Since the E Cigarettes have begun in July, their demand is growing over 300% a month. To me, this shows that this is a very big and successful new product.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/E-Cigarettes-National-Expands-prnews-3170941249.html?x=0&.v=1

Although I do not smoke, I think this is a good invention. I do not like smoking, however I understand that some people are so addicted they cannot stop, even when they want to. That is why I think this new product is good. It is at least a little better for your health than normal cigarettes; and also maybe it can be a step to help many to quit. Last, my impression was that these were rechargable? If that is the case then it has the chance to help slow down trash and littering of cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment