Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Time!

This will be my first time ever posting, or even looking at a blog. The closest I've come to a blog is by watching the movie Julie and Julia.. which if you've seen it, thats basically what the movies based on. Anyway I am glad to cross over to this new way of communicating with others. Also, I am very excited for my PR Princliples class that "makes" us have either a blog or twitter.

I think my new PR Principles class has a lot to offer. We have already covered several different definitions for public relations, and know there are many more to come. The technical definition our book gives us is that public relations is the management of relationships between an organization and the publics that can affect its success. To me, this is exactly how I have always thought of public relations... sort of the link between everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment